The Dark Knight Rises at Philippine Toy Con 2012

The Dark Knight Rises booth! I can't hide my excitement for this that I decided to write about it sooner. I saw it last Toy Con 2012. This got me thrilled as I am a big fan of Batman. I followed most of the Batman movies. I can remember Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, Batman Forever, Batman and Robin, and more. I was too young to even understand the plots and even recall the titles. But I had always been obsessed with Batman. This time around, I will surely be in cinemas for The Dark Knight Rises.


The Dark Knight Rises booth at the 11th Philippine Toy Con
 It was simple booth which highlighted the original Batsuit! Woah! I never thought I would see one for real! 
*Gasp* It's the Batsuit! *drools*



There were also Batman items on sale. 
Batman merchandise for sale.
Batman and Catwoman cosplayers treated the fans to a surreal experience. Costumes were well made and they acted out the characters convincingly. 
Catwoman cosplay. 
I never missed the chance to have my photo taken with Batman! I got shivers down my spine when Batman put his arms around me. 


Me and Batman! Photo by Reeve Felix Castillo
Woosh! This was one of my dreams... to ride one of Batman's high tech vehicles! 


The Dark Knight Rises opens on cinemas on July 20, 2012. Can't wait! ^_^



Comments

Popular Posts